Sunday, November 23, 2008

caroveggie takes exercise

There's a McDougalling group on Facebook and I'm trying to get people there to meet up for a McDougall DVD. Not sure where to host it, maybe the library. Which may be a bit of work, or maybe someone won't mind hosting. Wish I could host but it's not really practical at my place. C'est la vie.

I've been getting more exercise now my back and neck are feeling better. I'm still careful and I'll be avoiding rock climbing, cartwheels, hand stands, bowling, trampoline-ing, and high-energy club dancing, but biking, swimming (especially), running, and a little lindy hop are fine :)

I went all the way downtown to the Central YMCA to go swimming tonight but it was closed. I should really get in the habit of checking schedules online rather than following whims. So instead I watched a health video podcast on my iPod on the bus (it was very interesting, too) and collected my gym bag from work and brought it home. Guess I'll be bringing it back to work tomorrow. C'est la vie again.

No comments: